Translation table for small pages in ARMv7 MMU conflicting with other data regions

Utkarsh Rai utkarsh.rai60 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 16:02:33 UTC 2020

The translation table for ARMv7 MMU starts at 0x100000 and extends up to
0x104000 for section-based pages. Although for small pages it extends up to
0x504000 this possibly conflicts with other data regions and setting up of
translation table for smaller pages fails.
I realize that various data regions are placed at specified addresses by
linker scripts statically. One possible solution can be to replace the
'pt = &ttb[ARM_MMU_TRANSLATION_TABLE_ENTRY_COUNT]', where pt is the
second-level page table base-address, with another address region,
although I am not sure which. Can you please point the right way to proceed?