Project Query for #3855 (BSP Buildset for EPICS)

Mritunjay Sharma mritunjaysharma394 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:23:51 UTC 2020

First of all apologies for this period of inactivity due to my mid-sem
tests and then being infected with viral fever.
Having recovered now, I am working on the first draft of the GSoC proposal
for #3855 and will be sharing the drive link for the same with the mentors
for their suggestions by tomorrow. Before doing that, I would like to know
a few things to fill my knowledge gaps.
Firstly, It would be a great help if I can get the BSP Buildset
documentation and also would it better to work this project as a vertically
integrated buildset or EPICS can be built as a library? Also, any
particular hardware is also required? Please give suggestions and advice.

Thanks!
Mritunjay