Beaglebone Black USB-OTG/FDT Support GSOC

John kongtcheu johnkongtcheu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:32:41 UTC 2020

Thank you for the information. I have already done the hello world project,
(I just forwarded it to you to take a look) and I took a break for a little
bit, because of school work. Regarding, working on peripherals I was
wondering if there any spots on working on GPIO work and ADC conversion as
those are also two jobs I would be greatly interested in. Also thank you
again for your advice on the USB-OTG work and I will also do my research
regarding that topic.