Update POSIX compliance guide

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Wed Mar 25 17:47:48 UTC 2020

Hi Eshan,

We can work with the newlib community. Some things can be done in
newlib that are only for RTEMS, while some things we should share with
others, and still more code may be not useable by RTEMS (e.g., what is
in sys/linux). It is best to try to make common code available, but if
some code has to be specialized for RTEMS differently than how it
works in other systems then we can do that.

Gedare