Odd Behavior on Cygwin

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri May 8 13:14:52 UTC 2020

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 12:49 AM Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

> On 6/5/20 3:46 am, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> > I have a test sweep going on Cygwin and there are a couple of oddities I
> > would like some advice on:
> >
> > 1. It appears that the same command I used on Linux and FreeBSD is not
> > managing to get mail to the build@ list. Any ideas?
>
> What is the detailed error reported in the log or output? What does the
> mail server think is happening?
>
> > ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --mail --mail-to=build at rtems.org
> > <mailto:build at rtems.org> --mail-from=joel at rtems.org
> > <mailto:joel at rtems.org> --keep-going --log=l-aarch64-5.txt
> > --prefix=/home/jrs007/rtems-cron-5.0.0-m2005-1/tools/5 5/rtems-aarch64
>
> It is a python only SMTP client and should be portable.

Hmm... this is interesting. If this was a Windows firewall issue, I assume
my
Virtualbox Linux wouldn't be able to send these reports.

Mailing report: build at rtems.org
Mail Send Failure: error: sending mail: [Errno 111] Connection refused
Build Set: Time 1:34:28.269299

Any idea what host/port I should telnet to to test this?

I think I will message Amar for an idea as well.