Does anybody have the source code of rtems tools

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Oct 20 16:15:16 UTC 2020

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 8:09 AM Joel Sherrill <joel at rtems.org> wrote:

> I'm probably telling you something that you already know but you will
> have to contact Edisoft about that. That site is not maintained by or
> associated with RTEMS.org.

Adding on, that may not be what you are looking for. If you're using the
open-source version of rtems, the tools are fetched based on links in the
RTEMS Source Builder. If you are using a release, the release sources are
all hosted on our ftp server (ftp.rtems.org), underneath
https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/. Pick the specific version you
use, and check out the sources/ subdirectory for example:
https://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/releases/5/5.1/sources/