Virus Warning

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Fri Sep 11 06:34:21 UTC 2020

Hello,

I assume that most of you are careful anyway. But nonetheless a virus
warning: I received a message that pretends to be an answer to a RTEMS
mailing list post. The mail has a .doc file attached that contains a
virus. Text of the mail is:

I only received one such message per registered mail account. It
references some random conversations from about April 2020. The fake
mail is addressed directly to me (not to the list).

If you want to know more about the virus, see:

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2e773d1c57ad270fa94ab01d98649f3c12b8d8b6b1cf007fbd7c1c8954a0a5b8/detection

Best regards

Christian
embedded brains GmbH