Contributing to rtems

zacchaeusliang zacchaeusliang at protonmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:49:06 UTC 2020

Hello,
So I finally fixed the BSP problems! I'm able to I'm looking into contributing and I'm really excited to dive into the code. I think the GCC testing Issues is a bit to difficult as I don't have the background for it. Are there some issues I can patch and resolve easily? Also, I read on the mailing list I heard that editing BSP documentation helps me get to know the code but I'm a bit skeptical because there few places that require me to look at the code. Rather it relies on reading the documentation(datasheets) of the board (I may be wrong).

Thanks
zack