Unable to use make command to build "Hello world" Program

Rohan kumar krohan8870 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:29:19 UTC 2021

Actually I followed this document
https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/start/bsp-build.html#quickstartbspbuild-manual
build bsp manually
as mentioned in the "GSoc getting started" blog.

 Also yes when I run "./waf" command "Waf: Leaving directory
`/home/rohan/devlopment/src/rtems/build/sparc/erc32'
" this was the final output as you said.

But I am actually stuck in running Hello world program
https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/start/gsoc.html#prove-you-can-work-on-rtems
this
document says to run "make" command but the folder "/build/b-erc32" is
empty. So I was confused about how to run Hello world.