Question regarding RSB and open projects

Ayushman Mishra ayushvidushi01 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 05:06:43 UTC 2021

Thanks for the help Eshan but actually I have already performed this
step (sudo apt-get build-dep build-essential gcc-defaults g++ gdb git
\
unzip pax bison flex texinfo unzip python3-dev libpython-dev \
libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev) , here since my system was not able to
find libpython-dev (Unable to find a source package for libpython-dev
) so i used libpython2.7-dev , I tried with both python2-dev and python3-dev
(
 sudo apt-get build-dep build-essential gcc-defaults g++ gdb git \
unzip pax bison flex texinfo unzip python2-dev libpython2.7-dev \
libncurses5-dev zlib1g-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Picking 'gcc-defaults' as source package instead of 'g++'
Picking 'python-defaults' as source package instead of 'python2-dev'
Picking 'python2.7' as source package instead of 'libpython2.7-dev'
Picking 'ncurses' as source package instead of 'libncurses5-dev'
Picking 'zlib' as source package instead of 'zlib1g-dev'
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 184 not upgraded.
) ,
but then also same Build FAILED error comes up (configure: error: pax
is missing) . Also I wanted to know does the rsb in rtems6 uses
autoconf-based build system , since there is no configure file made
and used.