ticket #3889

zack_on_the_speed_chanel zack_on_the_speed_chanel at protonmail.ch
Sat Mar 27 19:32:55 UTC 2021

Hello,
Last year I tried to do work and help to contribute to RTEMS. I didn't get too far but now I think I now I have a better shot at it! I was able to complete the BSP and tools build, and run the hello world examples. I want to work on small tickets first and work my way into the source code. The ticket is asking for a test clock_create with clock monotonic. here is the link for the ticket I'm referring to https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/3889 .My thinking is to look for code that does something similar. In the ticket it says that there is a test with clock_realtime. I was on the discord and someone suggested me to looking to the coverage tests. How come i don't see the function clock_create when looking at the annotated assembly code? Also I think the test should be based on this https://git.rtems.org/rtems/tree/testsuites/psxtests/psxtimer02/psxtimer.c

Thanks
Zack