Fw: Re: ticket #3889

zack_on_the_speed_chanel zack_on_the_speed_chanel at protonmail.ch
Sat Mar 27 20:51:52 UTC 2021

I found a part of the assembly that says that the path is not called.

if ( ( flags & POSIX_CONDITION_VARIABLES_CLOCK_MONOTONIC ) != 0 ) {

40005594:   12 80 00 39     bne  40005678 <_POSIX_Condition_variables_Wait_support+0x118> <== NEVER TAKEN

40005598:   f4 27 bf e8     st  %i2, [ %fp + -24 ]

So if i'm correct The BSP supports this fuction of CLOCK_Monotonic (because the assembly is archetcture specific)? Which means that there is a need for the test I assume?

Also does leon= the same as  the bsp  erc32-sis (or the one in the tutorial)

Zack