[GSoC 2021] Beagle BSP USB OTG Support

Ahamed Husni ahamedhusni73 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 04:10:39 UTC 2021

Hi,

I couldn't set up the JTAG using Launchpad as it requires some adapters.
While discussing
<https://www.element14.com/community/groups/embedded/blog/2019/07/09/hardware-debug-jtag-probe-first-steps#comment-279479>
in the Element14 forum, it seems it would require a lot of
work to set up JTAG using the Launchpad.
I can get the standard JTAG hardwares required  by ordering online before
the coding period begins.

Until that I did the hardware mod <https://dms.uom.lk/s/8rqygP9qfSGEcAW>
required for Libdebugger on the BBB
<https://docs.rtems.org/branches/master/user/bsps/bsps-arm.html#debugging-using-libdebugger>
.
I don't know how to use the libdebugger. If anyone could point me in the
right direction, that would be great.

I tried booting the FreeBSD on BBB. The serial over usb is working.
Ethernet and mass storage might require some configuration in FreeBSD.

Best regards,
Husni Faiz.