RTEMS-libbsd freebsd-org submodule would require update in order to import genet drivers. Suggestions?

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 16:51:02 UTC 2023

Hi Noor,
If you have not done so already, would it be worth trying to build and
initialize the current libbsd with a loopback driver?
Are there other devices on the RPI4 such as the SD card or USB that may be
usable in the current libbsd on the Pi 4?
I know it will not get you the ethernet driver you need, but having an
environment that runs on the board might be a step in the right direction.

How hard do you think it would be to backport the ethernet driver to the
current rtems-libbsd release?
Alan