First run of removing code specific to CSB740/OMAP3530 and replacing it with that of BBB/AM335xin BBB port

Ed Sutter edsutterjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 01:02:48 UTC 2015

Ok, I'd like to get started here, but quite honestly, I'm not sure which patches I
need to pay attention to.  Jarielle, if I read through this stuff correctly, it appears that
you emailed a set of patches, but then restarted with a new set.
If that's the case, how do I (keep in mind my "newness" with git) know which patches
I need to review and which ones I can skip over?

Am I correct to assume that the first patch (and then ~20 following) is PATCH [1/7] here::
https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/umon-devel/2015-June/000046.html
??