real-time books (was: Getting started)
Edi Im Hof
edi.imhof at ihe.ch
Tue Aug 8 07:59:08 UTC 2000
At 15:28 07.08.00 -0700, you wrote:
>OK I understand what you want. In general an application for embedded
>is architected as follows:
> foreground + background
>1. Determine your sources of external inputs (you will handle this in
>Service Routines ISRs)
>Background (C + RTOS):
>2. List what your system does
>3. Prioritize what your system does.
>4. Map list 3 to Task.
>A good source is from Phillipe LaPlante.
Thanks for you reference, but I have found five books from Laplante,
Phillip A. regarding real-time:
- Design and Application of Real-Time Systems (351 US$!)
- Introduction to Real-Time Imaging
- Real-Time Imaging : Theory, Techniques, and Applications
- A Practical Approach to Real-time Systems
- Real-Time Systems Design and Analysis : An Engineer's Handbook. Publ.
Witch one were you refering to? Especially the first one seems to be a
"bit" expensive, is this boot worth this price?
+ IH electronic + Phone: ++41 52 320 90 00 +
+ Edi Im Hof + Fax: ++41 52 320 90 04 +
+ Doernlerstrasse 1, Sulz + URL: http://www.ihe.ch +
+ CH-8544 Rickenbach-Attikon + E-Mail: edi.imhof at ihe.ch +
+ Switzerland + +
More information about the users