Snapshot 20000104 failed under CygWin 20.1

Rosimildo da Silva rdasilva at connecttel.com
Thu Jan 6 05:41:58 UTC 2000

I need more coffee to continue tonight...

I guess I found the problems.

There are 2 problems:

 pc386/start/start16.S
-- somebody left a comment open in the routine delay() "eating"
the return. This drove me nuts for while.

pc386/startup/ldsegs.S
--  the jump to _load_segments() from start() never returns with
the code in 20000104 snapshot. I guess this new delay() is devil. -:).

I have replaced these two files with my old ones from rtems-19991117
and I have got cdtest to work so far. What a pain, jesus !!!.

I guess somedoby was poking around with the "delay()" routine
and caused a few problems.

Do you know what was being solved here ?
None of the changes made sense to me.

Rosimildo.