Building Coldfire 5307 BSP under 4.5-beta3?

David J. Fiddes D.J at fiddes.net
Thu Jun 8 22:45:25 UTC 2000

Hi,

>I've not found the mailing list archives on the new web site, so I
>guess I'll have to waste some mailing-list bandwidth and ask: are
>there any patches that need to be applied to David Fiddes' SBC5307 BSP
>in order for it to build on 4.5-beta3?

The BSp that is on my website is horribly out of date. I have a much more up
to date one that *should* work with beta3 but is currently misbehaving. I've
broken something in the libc initialisation or heap size determination that
causes all mallocs to fail...so whilst most of the sample apps work not much
else does.

I can let you have a copy in a few days (if you can live with broken
code)...but it will take many weeks for me to find the time to fix the code
:(

sorry,
Dave