New Website Online May 24, 2000 for Testing

Mark Johannes mark.johannes at oarcorp.com
Wed May 24 21:18:40 UTC 2000

All,

We will be publishing the new website this afternoon.  Please send all
comments, questions, and other inquiries to info at oarcorp.com.  Support
customers, please send all inquiries to support at oarcorp.com.  We also
are making RTEMS 4.5.0-beta available for the complete public at this
time.

Please acknowledge that the site will be unstable for a short time until

we are certain that the new site is fully functional in its new
location.  Testing has been done on other locations to reduce the risk
of transition.  Certain portions of the site remain under constructions,

specifically in the RTEMS Projects sections.

I have also included two press releases for your information.

Thank you for all your help and we hope to continue to improve RTEMS and

OAR Software Development Services to meet the embedded, real-time
domains needs.

Sincerely,

Mark Johannes