Posix test suite

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Mon Nov 13 16:16:38 UTC 2000

Stephan Merker wrote:

> Can anybody give me a hint how to get the POSIX test suite configured.
> I'm using the following configure options:
>
> ../rtems-ss-20001103/configure --enable-posix --enable-networking --enable-c
> xx --disable-itron --enable-rtemsbsp= --enable-tests --prefix=/usr/local/rte
> ms
>
> So, both posix and tests are enabled, but the posix tests are not copied
> into the build directory (neither under Cygwin nor under Linux).

The answer depends on what you refer to.

* The posix-BSP (which can be build under Cygwin and Linux) does not
support RTEMS posix API. Therefore the posix API testsuite (pstests)
gets disabled if building the posix-BSP.

* For all other BSPs and targets besides the posix BSPs rsp. unix
target, your configuration line above would be correct (Though
specifying --enable-rtemsbsp= isn't necessary -- It is equivalent to
not passing --enable-rtemsbsp.)

Ralf

--
Ralf Corsepius
Forschungsinstitut fuer Anwendungsorientierte Wissensverarbeitung