Posix test suite

Tue Nov 14 13:35:05 UTC 2000

Stephan Merker wrote:

> Thanks. I wanted to have the RTEMS Posix API on the Posix BSP.
>
> Is there any reason to not support this configuration?

Name and .h conflicts between RTEMS and the native UNIX that it is
residing on.  Ian Lance Taylor worked out something on Linux
using the dyanmic loader that avoided this conflict.  I can
forward you this if you want to work on getting it merged.

Ralf.. if/when this is merged Linux would be a unique
unix/posix variant. Any ideas on how to handle this?