RTEMS Samples

Ralf Corsepius corsepiu at faw.uni-ulm.de
Tue Oct 10 08:03:58 UTC 2000

Steven Johnson wrote:

> Is there a configure option to prevent the samples from being built?
>
> --disable-tests does not do it.

--disable-test disables the testsuite, but the samples get always
built as a means to check the integrity of the preceding built of
RTEMS

> If there isn't one already, and I added a --disable-samples option to
> configure.
Why do you think we need this?

> Where and how do i submit the patch.

Post it to Joel at OARCorp.com or to one of OAR's lists (eg. here)

Ralf
--
Ralf Corsepius
Forschungsinstitut fuer Anwendungsorientierte Wissensverarbeitung