Remote debug on 386bsp

Giulix giuliano.to at tin.it
Mon Aug 13 07:59:05 UTC 2001

Hi users,
sorry for my question if it is veryt simple. I'm using RTEMS to do some
experiments. I'm using a host PC Pentium and a target gensh2  (hitachi
SH7045F) via serial cable. I have another PC pentium connect  with the host
PC by a serial cable. I ask you if it is possible to load a boot disk with
RTEMS in this second PC and  load-debug applications. The bootdisk will have
the base BSP for 386. Is it possible ?
Thank you.
Giuliano Tognon                               tel:    +39-0444-440061
Software department                           fax:    +39-0444-440229
Quality in Electronic Manufactoring srl    e-mail: giuliano.to at qem.it
Mail: SS11, Localitá Signolo                  web:         www.qem.it
36054 Montebello Vic.no (VI) ITALY