network trouble on 68360 (ACE360/HSB)

Steve DeLaney steve.delaney at pacific-computing.com
Thu Aug 30 04:57:28 UTC 2001

I created the original ATLAS port (which was for the most part fairly minor
changes in the BSP that Eric did), which is now included in 4.5.0

But I haven't tested it in the 4.5.0 tree yet, having since moved on to our
custom target system

Let me know if you are still having problems and I'll see if I can
regression test 4.5.0 on my Atlas HSB.

Regards,

Steve DeLaney
pacific computing