Anybody using Windows 98 for RTEMS GNU tools?

Bogic Petrovic boggy at elab.tmf.bg.ac.yu
Thu Aug 30 15:05:19 UTC 2001

yes, but only (without any restrictions) shareware (30 days) but price
and complexity with two box system (Win+Lin) or one with win+cygwin....

this is (I think...) optimal combination for "all in one" concept.

I try also cygwin but i have big problems with debugger (parallel port
driver) , new driver work only with cygwin+W9x, cygwin+RTEMS work well
only with NT....

With vmware I have standard platform (W2k, W9x or WinNT) and virtual,
but classic
RH-7.1 with full linux based network capabilities (DNS, DHCP, TFTP, NTP,
SMB,...)
and full periferal support (parallell port, serial port,...)
Vmware is resources hungry, (256MB + 450MHz box is recommanded for it)

Bogic