flash file systems

Fernando RUIZ CASAS correo at fernando-ruiz.com
Thu Aug 30 21:37:29 UTC 2001

Attached two drivers ready to be used in rtems (Only the physical access
needs be changed).
Perhaphs not the best driver but a driver for e2prom & flash.

/dev/fla & /dev/e2p

After this you can include the sourecs into a BSP or into USER level
application.

Don't hesitate to ask me if you have any question.

Fernando RUIZ CASAS
home: correo at fernando-ruiz.com
work: fernando.ruiz at ctv.es