RTEMS or1k platform port

Ivan Guzvinec ivang at opencores.org
Fri Aug 3 12:40:57 UTC 2001

Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Am Don, 2001-08-02 um 14.23 schrieb Ivan Guzvinec:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm currently maintaining RTEMS port for OpenRisc1000 platform and I
> > would need some help in order to get things started. Problem is that
> > developer that ported RTEMS to or1k platform, AFAIK, decided not to
> > pursue this project anymore.
> >
> > I would like to to see if there is anyone interested in helping with the
> > project.
> > As this e-mail is being written I'm trying to compile current snapshot
> > of RTEMS or1k port with very little success. Snapshot comes with no
> > configure, Makefile.in, aclocal.m4 scripts/files
> Really? They ought to be in.
>
> The standard procedure to re-generate them is to run ./bootstrap from
> the toplevel of RTEMS' source-tree.

Thanks to all for your help.
I have just updated README.or1k to include instructions on how to
rebuild configure. Now RTEMS should be built for or1k platform and some
tests performed to determine the status. I will post another message
when that is done and ask everyone interested in helping to join forces
;).

regards,
	Ivan