Help on compiling building tools for the latest RTEMS snapshot on MIPS target

KEVIN.SHI 席德琦 KEVIN.SHI at DELTA.COM.TW
Fri Feb 16 06:19:31 UTC 2001

Dear Sirs,

I tried to build the cross compilation tools for MIPS (not MIPS64-Orion)
target board.
I modified the script file in c_build_scripts-4.5.0.tgz and replaced the
string
"mips64orion-rtems" with "mips-rtems" in common.sh. Then I tried to run the
bit
script file under cygwin console of Windows NT 4.0. Since the process took a
long time so I redirected the output to the log file. Two hours passed and
the fatal
errors came out instead of the successful message. I attached the log file
in my
email and hope someone could help me compiling the tools necessary for
building
the latest RTEMS snapshot. Thanks.

 <<bit.log>>

Kevin Shi