FADS823 BSP

Mon Feb 5 12:12:04 UTC 2001

I have had two people say they have BSPs for the FADS823 board.
It would be better to get them all posted at least in the
contrib directory so people could continue work on them.
When someone is satisfied that the BSP works, then it can
go in the main tree.

So put together a tar/patch file with a README with status
and I will put it in the contrib directory.

--joel