Runtime network configuration

Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk Nick.SIMON at syntegra.bt.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 16:57:23 UTC 2001

This sounds like a problem I've had.  You will get "unreachable" if your
default gateway address isn't compatible with the card's own address and
subnet mask.  The gateway has to be on your card's subnet!  This applies
even if you aren't using the gateway, i.e. all the addrfesses you really
want to use are on your own subnet.

-- Nick Simon