ERC32 BSP & snapshop 20010109

Wed Jan 31 12:26:46 UTC 2001

Antonio da Silva Fariña wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is any known problem with this BSP and snapshot.
>
> The hello.exe sample seems not to work fine.

Since you are using the gdb remote debug protocol to get to
what I can only assume is a real piece of hardware, I have to
ask does it work if you do this sequence:

tar sim
load
run

If it runs this way, then there is some difference between
the "board" the simulator simulates and your real hardware.
More than likely, it would be a memory layout type thing.

There was a breakage in the sparc port between Decembr 19 and
when the fix was checked on January 3.  So any snapshot between
those dates is broken.