What is the status of the MIPS BSPs?

Hackenstrass, Kai Kai.Hackenstrass at barco.com
Mon Mar 5 10:38:59 UTC 2001

Hi, Gerald

we are using rtems on a nec vr5000 generic board. the base was rtems 4.5.0
beta 3. unluckily we had not enough time to test the newer snapshots.

it works, but we have to change the interupt handling to fit our needs.
additional we had to change the connection to the underlying monitor
program. we use the sde tool kit from algorithmics, that supports our basic
evaluation board. we do not make the attempt to switch generally to rtems,
because the, let me name it with bios functions, are provided from the sde
kit, e.g. pci configuration, serial communication.

we are interested in the interrupt handling, task scheduling and
interprocessor communication. we do not have a product by now, we are in the
development phase, so i cannot make any statements about the final product
features.

i hope this will help you

kai

Kai Hackenstraß