Gdb does not support target mips-mips-rtems

charles at embsyspro.com charles at embsyspro.com
Sun Apr 14 07:11:19 UTC 2002

Hi All,
Please disregard my previous email.  I have discovered and corrected the
configuration problems and I now have GDB-5.1.1 with the Insight Tck GUI
front-end properly configured for mips-rtems and the Cygwin/XFree86
environment.  I am now downloading over Ethernet and executing code on my
NEC DDB-VRC5476 (NEC VR5432 CPU) development system using my newly
constructed tools.  This was a major hindrance to my STB project because I
was using the supplied Cygnus Pro tools circa 1999 (mips64vr5xxxel-elf-gcc,
etc) to build rtems.  There are still some small issues, but when the task
and thread awareness becomes stable enough I will make it available on my
website.

:)