Some help needed with building or32 RTEMS port.

Ivan Guzvinec ivang at opencores.org
Mon Feb 18 12:00:36 UTC 2002

Hi,

I merged or32 support files with RTEMS-20020215 snapshot, but I have
heavy problems with building for --target=or32-rtems. I think I have
properly modified all files needed to add this target.

I assume there is something wrong with preinstall and/or build order. I
have very little experience with automake/autoconf/make to determine
what exactly is wrong.
First error occures while building
<rtemssrc>/c/src/exec/score/cpu/or32/start.S (linkcmds missing in
<builddir>/or32-rtems/bender/lib). After manualy copying the file it
complains about not finding -lrtemsbsp.

I would kindly ask someone to take a look at generated Makefiles and
build process and help me figure out what goes wrong with it. If more
explanation is needed please contact me.

I have attached 'rtemsDiff' diff of original 20020215 snapshot
(rtems15/*) and my bootstrapped modified version (rtems15or/*). Also all
added files are in 'rtems-or32-file.tar.gz'.

regards,
	Ivan