No exec_prefix for pc386 target.

Harry Courtice hcourtice at optushome.com.au
Tue Feb 26 12:32:08 UTC 2002

Hello All, I am still a newbie, but starting to learn a bit.

I have just installed and built ss-20020215. All went well until I tried to make the hello world test. It seems that exec_prefix was not set anywhere. I set it to "exec_prefix = /opt/rtems/i386-rtems" inside /opt/rtems/pc386/Makefile.inc. This fixed the make, and hello world builds OK.

My question is  - Is this where exec_prefix should be set, and why wasn't it set in my configuration. I'm guessing I did something wrong, but I followed the "Geting Started With RTEMS" online guide fairly closely.

Any clues?

Thanks.

Harry