Rtems Rebuild Remake Question

Ian Caddy ianc at microsol.iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 26 02:18:58 UTC 2002

Hi Bill,

The trick here is to use a script file called bootstrap.

When you change the makefile of any part of your BSP, you will need to run
the bootstrap command from the root source directory.

In our system this is:

/rtems-4.5.0

now from this directory run:

./bootstrap

This will walk its way through the RTEMS tree rebuilding your makefile.am to
makefile.in

Once this has completed, (actually, once it goes past our BSP, we stop the
process), you will then need to do another configure in your base build
directory.

Now you are ready to make all again.

I hope this helps.

Ian Caddy