Revisied adding a bsp was: Re: adding a bsp

D. Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Tue Jul 2 12:49:43 UTC 2002

Hi Paul,
    Yes, that just about sums it up. The only addition I would make
would be to reinforce that bootstrap seems to be very dependent on
particular releases of automake and autoconf. It was only after trying
various versions that I finally found and downloaded the ones in the OAR
ftp site. Only then would bootstrap complete successfully. Also, you
definitely need the --enable-maintainer-mode flag in the configure step
so that all gets updated.
Pete.

--
Email: siddons at bnl.gov