Revisied adding a bsp was: Re: adding a bsp

Paul Evans paule at martex.gen.oh.us
Tue Jul 2 15:46:37 UTC 2002

Your comment about auto(make|conf) is spot on. I gave up entirely on Solaris
8 with autoconf 2.52 and a couple older ones (which I can't recall the
versions
of but think 2.12 was one of them) RedHat 7.2's stock Autoconf 2.13 works
well for me. I'm still befuddled about why I couldn't get anything going on
Solaris though..

    -Paul