build results for FATFS and libblock (fwd)

Tue Mar 26 14:04:03 UTC 2002

"Eugeny S. Mints" wrote:

> Please look at the letter Joel has sent to me about results of build of
> dosfs.

I think Ralf has solved the problem with the UNIX port.  The dosfs is
simply disabled which is reasonable given that we really use the
UNIX system calls not RTEMS ones at this time.

The coldfire problem turned out to be the implementation of
the CPU specific swap u16 and u32 routines which used invalid
assembly for the coldfire.