Excimer BSP

Steven Grunza steven_grunza at ieee.org
Fri Nov 1 20:31:22 UTC 2002

I'm working on a new BSP for the Motorola Excimer board.  One problem I've
run into is the start.o file not being copied to the excimer/lib
directory.  I build the ppcn_60x and psim BSP's and their copies of start.o
ended up in their respective {prefix-dir}/powerpc-rtems/{BSP name}/lib
directory but somehow my Makefile's don't do it.

Does anyone know what makefile is responsible for moving the start.o file
to the lib directory?

"Unix is user friendly, it's just | Steven Grunza
particular about with whom it     | voice:  (856) 787 - 2759
makes friends."                   | fax:    (856) 866 - 2033
  - Unknown                        | mailto:steven_grunza at ieee.org