HELP ME PLEASE!!! gdb over a microprocessor simulator project

msarasa at fh-konstanz.de msarasa at fh-konstanz.de
Wed Nov 13 15:57:05 UTC 2002

Hello all, i'm a spanish student of Computer Science and i'm right now in
Germany , making my final project to get my Engineer title. I may connect the
gdb with a software simulator of a processor.I do my project in a Company that
make microprocessors, and they have an own debugger that runs over a simulator
of their micro, and gdb debugging over a remote serial link board with the
processor. I may connect the gdb with the simulator. All the documentation or
ideas you could give are wellcomed, specially "where to begin" "what to read"
i've just beggined , and i'm a little bit lost!!
THANKS!!!