tools for ERC32

Jerry Needell jerry.needell at unh.edu
Fri Oct 11 11:21:21 UTC 2002

I am trying to build the tool chain for the latest snapshot for an ERC32
target. When I build GCC, the default seems to build it for a SPARC V8 -
and soft-floating point. Can I override this via configure? I have tried
CFLAGs_FOR_TARGET="-mcpu=v7 -mhard-float" but that only seems to be
partly successfult. It still looks like it builds newlib as V8/soft.
 Any suggestions.
 Joel - can you post the configure used for the rpm distribution for the
ERC32?

thanks - Jerry

--

Jerry Needell  --  UNH Space Science Center
telephone: (603) 862 2732 - fax: (603)862 0311
e-mail: jerry.needell at unh.edu