4.6.0pre3 available

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 29 01:23:56 UTC 2003

Joel Sherrill wrote:

>Angelo Fraietta wrote:

>>>Is this one of those patches that requires me to do a bootstrap again?
>>>I applied the patch but it didn't work
>>>
>>Afte installing the latest automake and autoconf, I got this working now
>>in my app. I am using
>>gcc-3.2.2-rtems-20030425.diff that Ralf sent me to stop the exception 6.
>>
>>Is there anything else I should be testing for this snapshot?
>>

>Have you tried it with Loren's patch?  That is the one which wll get
>merged if you say it prevents the crash.  As much as I hate to ask
>this after all you have done, please test with that patch.

I tried to patch gcc3.2.2 with gcc-rtems-20030326 and the patch Loren sent.
Loren's patch of configure.target was rejected completely, however, it
accepted the atomicity patch.

I get the exception 6 on my app and the ticker example.

>Also, more importantly, does your application work with this setup?

My application is working with Ralf's patch.

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303