Online documentation

Angelo Fraietta angelo_f at bigpond.com
Wed Aug 13 23:42:15 UTC 2003

I am currently in the process on writing up my thesis and am referencing
the online documentation
For example, I am looking at

    22.8: Driver Address Table

and would like to make just a reference in this case to the C Users
guide. It would seem that that the driver address table is a just a
chapter in this document set.

Will these chapter numbers change in the future or are they fixed in stone?
Would you be able to write the chapter numbers, and sections alongside
the links instead of / as well as bullets so I can easily navigate to
the appropriate sections using the chapter and section as a reference?

--
Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303