rtems.com Mailing list archive search engine problem ????

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Wed Aug 27 09:24:09 UTC 2003

Hi,

Will I am trying to find some old archive of the
rtems-users mailing list on rtems.com, I try to
find some mail with keyword (ex : register_name)
with restriction to index at All. It find some
documentation and rtems-users archives that
correspond to my request. If I do it with the
same keyword and with restriction to index at
rtems-users
then It found none result. Does it should not found
only the rtems-users archives that it found with the
restriction to index at All ??? May be I don't really
understand what restriction to index mean..... :-(

Thanks

=====
AUBERT Cedric
SDEL Controle Commande