a strange problem with rtems_io_register_name

Thu Aug 28 20:49:20 UTC 2003

Stan wrote:

> [...]

Can't you make it bigger than that?  I would rather see something
like 64K until you know that low memory isn't an issue.

>>This should be one of the first attempts to malloc
>>memory in the boot sequence.
>

> In that case, why mknod don't failed in main task ?

This runs before the first task.

> How to check simply the filesystem for remove this ambiguity ?

I suppose it could do something more specific with the error
returned by mknod().  Suggestions welcomed.