RTEMS SS-20030128 available

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 16:48:16 UTC 2003

Joel,

Well that explains things. I assume that you have good reasons for not
leaving the old (working) CD version in place, while you make the new one
somewhere else?

I am not sure how to work with this, could you provide and publicise a
stable period when a cd download it going to be kosher? An 8 or 9 hour
download is not something I can do on the spur of the moment ;-).

Jack