RTEMS SS-20030128 available

Mon Feb 3 16:54:23 UTC 2003

Jack Cawkwell wrote:

> Joel,
>
> Well that explains things. I assume that you have good reasons for not
> leaving the old (working) CD version in place, while you make the new one
> somewhere else?

Yep.  It eats disk space a gigabyte at a time. :)

> I am not sure how to work with this, could you provide and publicise a
> stable period when a cd download it going to be kosher? An 8 or 9 hour
> download is not something I can do on the spur of the moment ;-).

How about I try to build a "new tree" in a separate directory and then
swap the old and new?  I could even go so far as to make "current-cd"
as a symlink to a cd-date.  That would make it possible to keep two
images online.  I don't want to keep N images online but 2 is OK.
When the next modifcation happens, I will try that:

--joel