RTEMS SS-20030128 available

Jack Cawkwell J.Cawkwell at open.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 12:48:25 UTC 2003

Joel,

If you can find the disk space for 2 images that would be good enough
for me and probably most newbies. I presumme that the old cd-image is
gone, and will wait for your announcement of the new cd image being
available. If anyone wants a real plastic CD, I would be happy to burn
them and send them in the post :-) , once I get a good image.

Thanks, Jack