Makefile problem was Re: make fileio example???

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Mon Jun 16 19:30:17 UTC 2003

Hello David,

currently I can only guess:

I have grepped through the cpukit source tree for
"RTEMS_INTERNAL_ERROR":

cd <path_to_your_rtems_source_tree>/cpukit
grep -r RTEMS_INTERNAL_ERROR *

I found several references in "ide_part_table.c" and "ata.c".
Maybe you can have a look at these sources to find out
possible reasons for your error?

Maybe the partition table is different to the way it is
expected?

Sorry, this is not much. Do you have a debugging possibility
for the relevant code?

wkr,
	Thomas.